Growth Strategy & Investment Forum -
Thursday 18 May 2023
The key drivers to creating new opportunity & growth.
- People: attraction, retention & culture
- Cash Flow: managing & investing to grow
- Brand & Profile: your story, marketing & audience
There are significant opportunities for growth in the year ahead for businesses that are positioned to take advantage of them.
This Forum will focus on three key factors determining how well a company can do this - people, cash, and brand positioning.
- The key factors successful businesses are using to drive growth.
- Aligning your team with today’s needs & future opportunities.
- Maximising your cash flow & balancing your business needs.
- Enhance your brand & profile to attract the right audience.
- How AI can change the future of doing business.
- Case Study: Building an Industry Leader – Lang’s Gourmet
View a copy of the full agenda, workshops hosts and
Date: Thursday 18 May 2023
Time: 1.45pm for 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm, followed by drinks & opportunity to network with
presenters and guests.
Venue: Queensland Cricketers’ Club | 411 Vulture Street, East Brisbane (Part of the Gabba Towers )
Attendance will be limited to 40 participants to ensure plenty of opportunities to get involved, ask questions and participate on the
day. The afternoon will also feature an Industry Case Study from a leading Queensland business, focusing on these themes and exploring the
key mistakes and lessons learnt along the way.
Please RSVP prior to Friday 5th May using the link below. It also has the full agenda and details of workshop