Positioning Your Business In The New Economy - 3rd September 2020
Approx $69.99 USD
The future of growth and opportunity for private companies is driven by collaboration, engagement and connections. Businesses are seeking new growth and innovation opportunities, support to make informed decisions, and continue building a sustainable and profitable business. Many survived the initial hit to the economy, but how many will truly prosper from here? Now is the time to re-size, establish new strategies, and reposition to become leaner, meaner and stronger.
- Is my business positioned for growth?
- Maximise cash flow, access grants, and fund new opportunities
- Getting the most from your team and yourself in the new way of working
- The new way of managing key relationships and new business opportunities
- Know your risks, minimise your exposure, and better business continuity
- Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020
- Time: 1.45pm arrival for 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm, followed by networking.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers' Club, The 'Gabba - 411 Vulture Street, Woolloongabba
- Dress: Business
- Registration: $90 (+GST) includes all materials, notes, catering and administration
- Attendance is capped at 40 to ensure plenty of opportunity for everyone to ask questions and participate in the conversation.
A note about CovidSafe...
This Forum is being hosted in keeping with all relevant CovidSafe hygiene and distancing principles. Registrations will be confirmed on a first-come, first served basis. If you register but are then feeling unwell on the day of the event, please do not attend.