Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum 28 July 2021
Approx $72.17 USD
Building Business Value & Growth
Are you leveraging the 3 key drivers of building value?
Innovation | Intellectual Property | Branding
Is your business positioned for growth? This upcoming Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum will focus on leveraging the 3 key drivers of growth and building business value - innovation, intellectual property and brand. The day will also feature an industry leading Case Study focusing on these themes and sharing the key mistakes and lessons learnt along the way.
Scroll down to register.
- Position your business for growth.
- Building a culture of innovation.
- Leveraging business models to enhance your growth.
- Enhance your brand profile & attract the right audience.
- Case Study: Building a global multi-sector industry leader: Nautech Group
- Date: Wednesday 28th July 2021
- Time: 1.45pm arrival for 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm, followed by drinks & opportunity to engage with presenters and guests.
- Venue: Queensland Cricketers' Club, The 'Gabba - 411 Vulture Street, Woolloongabba
- Dress: Business
- Registration: $90 (+GST) includes all materials, notes, catering, drinks and administration
- Attendance is capped at 40 companies to ensure plenty of opportunity for everyone to ask questions and participate in the conversation.