Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum 1 June 2022
Approx $68.71 USD
The 3 critical factors to create new opportunity & growth.
- People: attraction, retention & culture
- Cash Flow: collect, invest & minimise risk
- Profile: your story, marketing & audience
The upcoming Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum will focus on critical factors to help your business create new opportunities and growth in the areas of your people, cash flow, and market profile.
- The evolution of business & key factors driving business growth.
- Aligning your team with your future opportunities.
- Enhance cash flow to boost margins and reduce risk.
- Position your brand by leveraging the right marketing channels
- The future of business, engagement & technology
- Case Study: Building an industry leader
View a copy of the full agenda, workshops hosts and content
Date: Wednesday 1st June 2022
Time: 1.45pm arrival for 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm, followed by drinks & opportunity to network with presenters and guests.
Venue: Queensland Cricketers' Club | The Gabba - 411 Vulture Street | Woolloongabba
Registration: $90 (+GST) includes all materials, notes, catering, drinks and administration
Attendance is capped at 40 companies to ensure plenty of opportunity for everyone to ask questions and participate in the conversation.
Please note that registrations will be confirmed on a first-come, first served basis.