Are you looking to win bigger bids?
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Want to start tenders but don’t know where to start?
If the answer is yes, this half day workshop led by one of our Network Partners, Kerri Eckart, could be perfect for you. The session is
designed to teach you how to identify exactly what purchasers are looking for in a tender and how you can structure your tender document and
quote to respond to their needs.
Kerri has over 20 years of tender writing experience that has seen her win contracts with some of the largest companies in Australia. You
too can learn her secrets to tender success for your business in this half day workshop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Submission management
- How to devise a winning strategy
- Client and project analysis
- Content development
- Practical tips
Benefits Of Attending:
- Understand what makes a winning bid
- Be more efficient and achieve better outcomes in your tendering process
- Learn how to avoid the common mistakes with tenders
- Feel more confident in the way you write your tenders
- Access practical project management and analytical tools to use in your business
To register, or find out more, visit: https://bit.ly/2RmobbH