Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum
The rate of change in business is ever increasing. At this special occasion, the focus will be "Towards 2020:
Opportunities, Threats & Trends". Of particular focus on the day will be the primary factors every business will need to overcome -
positioning yourself and your business as an industry leader, enhancing leadership capability, funding growth, and using the most effective
business models to scale up.
In conjunction with the Department of Industry, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us at the upcoming
Growth, Trade & Investment Forum on
Thursday 30th August 2018.
The forum has been specifically designed for the Founders, CEOs and Directors of private companies who are pursuing growth, sustainability
and investment in the current climate. The Forum assists those seeking debt and equity investments, sustainable profitability, or
looking for opportunities through trade and export.
Each presenter is a leading practitioner, carefully selected for their experience and history in assisting growth companies.
The Forum is strictly limited to 40 guests to ensure all attendees on the day have the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and
gain maximum value from the occasion. Registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
see the attached invitation for full details on the agenda and presenters.
- Strategic growth & scaling up your business;
- Positioning yourself & your business as an industry leader;
- Enhancing leadership capability & embracing change;
- Funding your growth & your commercial opportunities;
- CASE STUDY: Building an industry leading business.
- Date: Thursday 30th August 2018
- Venue: Marriott Hotel, Brisbane City
- Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm, followed by networking drinks with guests
REGISTRATION & FURTHER DETAILS: