Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum
The rate of change in business is increasing at an ever-fast pace. How are you preparing your business for the challenges and opportunities that are ahead?
In conjunction with Queensland Government, it is our pleasure to invite you to join us at the upcoming Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum on Wednesday 23rd August 2017.
This Forum will focus on the key needs every business will face in the next 2 years – managing change, sales effectiveness, and innovation & best practice.
The forum has been specifically designed for the Founders, CEOs and Directors of private companies who are pursuing growth, sustainability and investment in the current climate. The Forum assists those seeking debt and equity investments, sustainable profitability, or looking for opportunities through trade and export.
Each presenter is a leading practitioner, carefully selected for their experience and history in assisting growth companies.
The Forum is strictly limited to 40 guests to ensure all attendees on the day have the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences, and gain maximum value from the occasion. Registrations will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
Please see the attached invitation for full details on the agenda and presenters.
- Managing Change Through Innovation
- Building an Effective Sales and Performance Culture
- The Art of Designing Business in a Disruptive Environment
- Innovation, Productivity & Best Practice
- Government Engagement & Assistance – Advance Queensland
- Case Study: Positioning Yourself as an Industry Leader
- Date: Wednesday 23rd August 2017
- Venue: Marriott Hotel, Brisbane City
- Time: 2.00pm to 5.00pm, followed by networking with guests
REGISTRATION & FURTHER DETAILS: