Growth Strategy & Investments Forum
Wednesday 20th October 2021
Are you leveraging the 3 core drivers of business growth?
This upcoming Growth, Strategy & Investment Forum will focus on building
business value and growth – people, cash and sales.
The afternoon will also feature an industry Case Study from a leading Queensland business focusing on these
themes, and also the key mistakes and lessons learnt along the way.
- The key factors that drive business growth
- Focus your team to create opportunity and growth
- Using credit risk profiling to reduce risk and increase your margins
- Managing your cash flow and capital requirements
- Driving your sales performance, people and strategy
- Case Study: Building an industry leader
Click to view a copy of the agenda, workshops
hosts and to register
Date: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Time: 2.00pm start. Concludes by 5.00pm
followed by drinks & opportunity to engage with presenters & guests.
Venue: Queensland Cricketers' Club, The Gabba - 411
Vulture Street, Woolloongabba
Registration: $90 (+GST) includes all materials, notes,
catering, drinks and administration